Playing Minecraft PE Servers on PC: A Quick Guide
Tue Sep 5. 2023
Minecraft Pocket Edition (PE), now known as Minecraft Bedrock Edition, offers a unique and portable Minecraft experience on mobile devices. However, did you know that you can also enjoy the diverse world of Minecraft PE servers on your PC? In this quick guide, we'll walk you through the steps to play Minecraft PE servers on your computer.
What You'll Need:
- A PC running Windows, macOS, or Linux.
- A stable internet connection.
- The Minecraft Bedrock Edition game installed on your PC.
- A Microsoft Xbox Live account.
Step 1: Download Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC
If you haven't already, purchase and download Minecraft Bedrock Edition from the Microsoft Store for Windows 10 or the Minecraft website for other platforms (macOS and Linux).
Step 2: Sign in with Your Microsoft Account
Launch Minecraft Bedrock Edition on your PC and sign in using your Microsoft Xbox Live account. This step is crucial as it allows you to access servers and multiplayer features.
Step 3: Access the Servers Tab
Once you're logged in, click on the "Play" button from the main menu. You'll see a new "Servers" tab; click on it to access the server browser.
Step 4: Add a Server
In the server browser, you can add Minecraft PE servers to your PC version:
- Click "Add Server" or "Server Name" (depending on your platform).
- Enter the server name in the provided field.
- Enter the server IP address and port in their respective fields.
Step 5: Join the Server
After adding the server, it will appear in your server list. Click on the server's name to connect to it. If the server requires a password, enter it when prompted.
Step 6: Start Playing
Once you've successfully connected to the server, you can start playing and enjoying the Minecraft PE experience on your PC. Explore new worlds, engage with other players, and participate in various adventures and activities offered by the server.
- Server Compatibility: Ensure the Minecraft PE server you wish to join is compatible with the Bedrock Edition on PC. Not all servers support cross-platform play.
- Server Rules: Always follow the rules and guidelines of the server you join. Respect the server's community and enjoy a positive gaming experience.
- Server IP Address: Make sure you have the correct server IP address and port for the server you want to join. Check the server's website or forum for this information.
Playing Minecraft PE servers on your PC is a fantastic way to expand your Minecraft experience and join a diverse community of players. With the simple steps outlined in this quick guide, you can seamlessly connect to your favorite Minecraft PE servers and embark on exciting adventures, all from the comfort of your PC. So, get ready to explore, build, and thrive in the vibrant world of Minecraft Bedrock Edition on your computer.